- The Ancient Egyptian Virtual Temple - An Educational Resource for Ancient Egyptian Religion and Esoteric studies.
- The Ausar Auset Society International - The Ausar Auset Society is a Pan-African religious organization that has been providing Afrocentric based spiritual training to the African-American community and to African descendants in the Diaspora, as well as a social vehicle that allows for the expression of the spiritual values learned, for over 30 years. Based on the indigenous traditional African cultures dating from the earliest documentable periods (Kamit [ancient Egypt], Indus Kush [pre-Aryan Vedantic India], Canaan [Palestine], and Kush [Ethiopia]), the classes taught revolve around the oldest religion known to mankind – the Ausarian religion of ancient Kamit.
- The British Museum's ANCIENT EGYPT
- Demotic Dictionary Project. - Archeology and Egyptology. Good traditional academic resource provided by the University of Chicago Oriental Institute.
- The Domain of Het-Hert Website dedicated to Hathor
- Duke University Papyrus Archive - Electronic access to texts about and images of papyri from ancient Egypt.
- Egyptology Resources - A mother lode! Take a lunch and be prepared for a long stay.
- Greg Reeder's Egypt Page - Dedicated to examining some aspects of the art, archaeology, religion and history of Egypt.
- The Griffith Institute - The Griffith Institute is a part of The University of Oxford and specializes in Egyptology and Ancient Near Eastern studies.
- Guardian's Egypt - Where you can explore the mystery and splendor of ancient Egypt from the comfort of your own computer.
- Hor - Portion of Peter Preston's informative work on Egyptology.
- Inscription - Journal of Ancient Egypt - Inscription is a quarterly publication for the study of ancient Egypt. It is written as a study journal for the enthusiast and student of Egyptology.
- KMT - A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt.
- MAATI.org - Studies in ancient Egyptian religion, ritual and philosophy.
- Morgana's Observatory - The Modern Riddle of the Sphinx.
- MAMA's Online Store - Museum of Ancient and Modern Art's Egyptian Catalog.
- Mythology Gallery - Photographs and paintings of ancient egyptian art, archeology, mythology and dynastic history.
- Pharaonic Egypt - An introduction to the history and culture of Pharaonic Egypt.
- Rediscover Ancient Egypt - Tehuti Research Foundation - T.R.F. - Tehuti Research Foundation (T.R.F.) is a non-profit, international, U.S.-based organization, dedicated to the study of Ancient Egypt.
- Sekhmet - Robert Masters - The Way of the Five Bodies" requires a consciousness which simultaneously differentiates each of the five while, at the same time, all of the five are functionally integrated. There is a metapsychology and a methodology for achieving this ideal and, as well, an underlying metaphysic. The Way is practical and realizable, although extraordinarily demanding.
- A Short Introduction to Hieroglyphs - By Serge Rosmorduc, this short document simply aims at giving an idea of what hieroglyphs are, and provides the reader with a short bibliography so that he may go further.
- The Egyptian Museum - Operated by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities. Opened 1897 as the first antiquities museum im the Middle East.
- Tour Egypt - Official Site of the Ministry of Tourism. Egypt is an exciting country, both for its antiquities, and modern high culture. Tour Egypt is an Egypt guide with over 15,000 pages of information about every aspect of travel, ancient and modern Egypt
- University of Chicago Oriental Institute. - A museum and research organization internationally recognized pioneer in the archaeology, philology, and history of early Near Eastern civilizations.
- University of Michigan Papyrus Collection - With over 7,000 inventory numbers and more than10,000 individual fragments, the University of Michigan is home to one of the largest collections of papyri in the world.
- Akhet Hwt-Hrw - A school dedicated to the research, reconstruction and practice of the Ancient Egyptian spiritual tradition.
- Fellowship of Isis - The Fellowship of Isis (FOI) is an international, multi-faithed organization that is dedicated to honoring the Goddess in Her many forms. It was founded at Clonegal Castle, Ireland at the Vernal Equinox of 1976.
- Grand Lodge of D'Ath Ka Ptah - The Grand Lodge of ATH-KA-PTAH, Egyptian Masonry, Heiress to the Schools of Mysteries of Pharaonic Egypt, Distributes Initiatory Mysteries in its Lodges and Temples.
- The House of Isis and Osiris - A contemporary Mystery School devoted to the Mysteries of Classical Western Paganism. The School is organised through a number of autonomous Houses, each offering a structured programme of training which places the teachings of the past within a vital, contemporary structure.
- The International Network of Kemetics - An organization dedicated to the networking and sharing of knowledge among the practitioners of the Kemetic Faith, and to helping facilitate the reconstruction of the Ancient Egyptian religious practices and culture. It is not a single Temple, school, House or group, but a collection of different groups and individuals working together to help revive the Ancient Egyptian religion.
- Kemetic Orthodoxy - The Kemetic Orthodox faith and the House of Netjer were founded in the late 1980s in Chicago, Illinois. We are dedicated to the restoration of the authentic ancient Egyptian religion, through the study of source texts and Egyptological research.
- Per Ankh - A sisterhood of temples dedicated to the practice of the Kemetic religion (Ancient Egyptian) in the modern world.
- Egyptian-Kemetic Reconstructionist Paganism (The Cauldron A Pagan Forum) - Kemeticism is a re-creation of the religion of Ancient Egypt, and includes the revival of its belief systems, its spirituality and other relevant aspects of its culture, such as literature and art. It is a belief in the Neteru* (Gods and Goddesses).